|| Day only or residential, GCSE/IGCSE/IB and A Level Courses.|
Choose three A Level subjects/papers per week or three GCSE or IB subjects.
Established in 1997 by Oxford University tutors. Dedicated revision specialist offering six courses per year during the half term and holiday periods.
Intensive tuition and exam practice in small tutorial groups (maximum 6 students timetabled per class).
Key features for Easter:
• Residential or day only
• For the majority of subjects, exam board and paper specific
• 3 A Level subjects/papers per week
• 3 subjects per week for GCSE and IB
• Courses held at St Edward's, Oxford for two of the weeks and at Cheney School with accommodation at St Edmund Hall for the other
• Small tutorial groups, maximum 6 timetabled per class
• Practice exam questions after each tutorial
• Single study bedroom, upon request for Week 1 and 2
• Evening social events
• Highly recommended by our previous students